Monday, January 30, 2012

I'M 'TANGLED' RAPUNZELLY BY A RIDER

I'm in serious trouble when watching this movie. I keep seeing Rapunzel is me, Pascal is you my best friend I seldom meet (but support me when motivation I seek!), Maximus is you my best friend (who demotivate me by chasing me whenever you please!), Mother Gothel is you my nightmare (who I planned to leave immediately!) & Eugene is no other than thee... (who owned half of me but hardly to see physically!). The only difference about Rapunzel, she is an 18th years old girl with very super(b)-long blond hair that can shine brighter than gold when she sang...

I can't do that. I've tried a few times but still nothing happen. Seriously my hairs didn't glow, but the curls keep coming as they grow!

On the other hand I'm a dude sexually a mute, who did tried to play a flute but seriously it was out of tune that caused me out of fume (Great! I'm being poetic again... sigh!). Lets just cut the crap & say this movie is 'hairy-awesome-emotionally' to me, personally... and what's that suppose to mean?!!!

Unintentionally perfect, I watched the movie (p-rately) & write this review right on my 36th birthday (by the Islamic calendar), 1st Safar 1432. Frantically what a coincidence, the movie is a story about Rapunzel's birthday wish on her 18th of age (why not 17th like always? D'oh!), to chase her dream by watching the stars (floating lanterns exactly!) closely by the help of a man who claimed himself to have a 'superhuman-good-looks' (crap!) , Eugene the man (a thief!) who steals my 'tiara', I mean, princess's tiara...

Do you know what is my point here? It means she wished to see the floating lanterns during half of my birthday! Half of my life, half of myself, half of my everything just to see the floating lanterns!!! Frantically she did it by sharing half of her journey with the 'flinch' rider, I mean Flynn Rider A.K.A. (Also Known As) Eugene ('Fist-The-Bird')... Fitzherbert. Coincidentally, adding up twice half of her age is my freaking-tangled age of thirty-six! That half already 'tangled' me today... sigh!

Funny part is the more I've tried to get out from this 'tangled' , the more it tangled with coincidences such as... 'present'-ly, this movie. I wished I can ask Rapunzel to let me borrow her pan & allow me to smack Eugene's head for the 4th time! It is not I don't like to have half of me owned by somebody else with 'superhuman good looks', but I don't like working my ass alone doing 'standing ovation' to all those demotivated words by Mother (Go-To-Hell) Gothel!

Wait! If I give him the 4th smacks, that's mean... 9 times 2 is 18, and 4 times 9 is 36. If 36 divide by 2, that'll make it 18! 'Tangled' is the 4th CGI-animated movie by Walt Disney Animation Studios & the 2nd most expensive film ever made, and the most expensive animated film by the studio. So where's the 9th comes from? I don't like to mention this, but that's the half part where the artistic style 'tangled' with the 18th century, Rococo paintings of French artist Jean-Honore Fragonard, particularly 'The Swing'... emerged! Hmm... lets keep the 4th for a reality. Heee...

Anyway, it is not that Rapunzel don't like half of her is taken by Eugene, a thief with 'superhuman good looks' who had a 2nd thought if her hair could grant him with 'superhuman strength', but she is fighting her life to get out from the people like Mother 'Go-To-Hell' Gothel, a big fat liar who will do anything to 'save' a powerful being to themselves alone, the type of human who would say something like this...

This type of people like Mother Gothel will say something nice like this but usually they will say it with a medium. Without a medium, they cannot speak the words sincerely to your face, if they do... they look even worse than a chameleon... because their love is THE MEDIUM! (Gulp! Using a medium?! I did that to express my feeling about someone through mediums, but the mediums are my words to express my feeling to someone! So I'm Pascal... ok!)


Something like Pascal, the chameleon, changing skin color is a different concept overall compared to changing words... changing words mean you're a liar (I admit, I did that once I thought for your protection... Flynn Rider! Or... are you Eugene 'Fist-the-Bird'?). A liar only say other people's are lying when exactly they are the one who is lying by saying about a subject but their mind focus at other subject. Like accusing Rapunzel for being pretentious, exactly Mother Go-To-Hell is the one who pretends to the world & used Rapunzel as her lying shield! How about something more convincing lies from Mother Gothel such as these...

So you see Eugene, that's the hardest part of being Rapunzel when her power is 'tangled' to her body. It's like missing the part is like missing the whole thing about her. Now as she gained a new power by loving you, she is in a quest to fight Mother Gothel the best she could. She won't mind even if she has to be with Mother Gothel forever just to save you! But Rapunzel knows best now, she's not afraid to die but she's afraid to see you die first before her for she wants you to live & continue her legacy. Because Eugene, you see the world much better than she did... that's why she chose you.


Seriously this movie really seems to speak my language, doesn't it? 'TRUST ME' is like a word I spontaneously used all the time in order to convince people sincerely that my words are true~! But it will not be true & sincere if you hear other people saying it. That the others I meant are the 'Mother Go-To-Hell wannabe'! Funny how it may seemed, this movie really has a scene specifically emphasized on saying 'TRUST ME!'... sigh!

Now back to the Mother Go-to-Hell issues, this type of people seriously the most dangerous parasites in the community, much worse than AIDS! They will speak untruly about other people so they can stand out like a 'charming lady' who has everything! Worse part, they will even lie about things they never did but they said they did it without flaws!

But because Mother Gothel is a great liar, feeling like a scum is already a numb feeling in her heart that makes her feels great every time you feel like you want to spit on her face. Yet because she knows she has Rapunzel & the title as Rapunzel's mother, nobody will dare to hurt whatever belongs to the lovely princess, right? Not until Rapunzel do it first...

More so, Mother Gothel is the type of people who will never give up & never surrender to their lies because lying is like a food to their souls, not having one, is like losing the love of their life! Like how Mother Gothel felt when she was about to lose Rapunzel... her biggest lie to the world!


Look at that! She can even tell a lie to her own face without a trace she looks like a scum... when exactly she really told to herself that she is a scum!

So you see Eugene, this girl named Rapunzel is not trying to be smart or outsmart anyone. She's just being her & she will do anything to convince her man. The problem is... when she's just an innocent being who happened to be at the wrong place & at the wrong time, you immediately think everything is wrong (even when she thought you were wrong?!). You happened to find her while she was trapped in a moment she shouldn't be, so what was the purpose of your existence in her life? Too bad if you think I'm smart, when you should be smarter, Chuck!
"No! You were wrong about the world. You were wrong about me! And I will never let you use my hair again!"

— Rapunzel


Because from now on, my hair... (I mean!) my power will only be use for you, Eugene, he who has the 'superhuman good looks' (not the 'superhuman strength' ya!). And through you, the world can share my power! Not in the world I will ever let you go even Mother Go-to-Hell is trying her best to spread lies to your ears about me. You are just a dead man in my arms, Eugene. That's why you live, because I live! Got that?! Muahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment