Monday, January 30, 2012

CINTAKU FOREVER

I salute Yusry in this movie. His acting really gave me confident on his role. The way he pronounced Malay-Indon language, beautiful! It's all about the acting that made me feel the movie. Sincerely, I seldom watch local love movies (I mean Asian) except with quality such as 'CINTA'. But there's an exception for this one, though too commercial, but each actors delivered their acting by heart respectively.

"Bila cinta, biar disusahkan tapi itulah yang membahagiakan buat dia yang mencintai. Tapi yang menyusahkan turut mencintai berharap untuk langsung tidak menyusahkan. Jadi bagaimana ingin saling membahagiakan? Hanya kepercayaan & keikhlasan biar sampai ke mati..."
— I say

Exactly! 'CINTAKU FOREVER' (2007) is a remake version of 'NOW & FOREVER' (2006), a korean film. Which one is better? I consider both delivered their culture respectfully. Both beautifully done! As I said, it's alway about how they delivered their acting.


No comments:

Post a Comment