Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Everywhere about FAKHRUL...

When I was a little kid, I considered myself to have a very unique name not just because the birth certificate  mistakenly recorded ANUAR as ANOUR, but also not many (almost unheard!) used first name of FAKHRUL, like me. There went during my school years, none had the same first name as mine. Until now I can never recall any of my schoolmates with the name of FAKHRUL. I even dislike my name FAKHRUL being called by others as some would make fun of it by pronounced it as 'FUCK... ROLL' (without the خ). But today, things have been different. I'm not alone anymore & these are the other FAKHRUL that caught my attention publicly:

FAKHRUL RAZI
A singer...
The first time I came across this man was when I purposely type my name at Google search. Then I found out he's a singer from Brunei, and very much talented. He really has skill in singing (which I don't)! Since then, I follow his career progress, though not so much but at least he's somewhere. 

FAKHRUL RADHI
An ustaz...
Also known as Fakhrul UNIC, he's the season 3 winner for TV9 'Academy of Al-Quran' & a nasheed group member of UNIC. He's also one of the host for an Islamic TV3 programme, 'GPS Iman'. Though not much to say about his popular career at the moment, but he's surely in focus.

FAKHRUL AMIN
A film maker...
With still in progress to be pronounced confidently by mass media, this young talented man is your next promising director! He has done music videos for Hafiz & Nubhan, documentary about KTM, Dato' Bernard Chandran & Aza the cartoonist. To know about him, just browse http://www.fakhrulamin.com.  

FAKHRUL ANWAR
A photographer...
Seriously I don't know much about this wedding photographer, but the website is A+ presentable for a professional based in Kelantan & sincerely I'm impressed by the logo, it is uniquely done! I myself have the eye for photography so knowing there's 'Fakhrul Fotografi', that already gave me a sense of pride. To know more about this talented photographer named Fakhrul, you can just browse http://www.fakhrulanwar.com.   

FAKHRUL ZAKRY
A blogger...
Sincerely, I'm attracted to this brother's blog, http://www.fakhrulzakry.com. Awesomely done & really have the sense of creativity at simplicity! Browsed his portfolio, this young man is no ordinary blogger. He's a computer science student at degree level specialized on Multimedia Programming with poetic deliverance.

 FAKHRUL ISLAM
A leader (deceased)...
He was a leader of his own country, Bangladesh but reported he had been shot dead by Taliban during last April 2013. I'm not sure if the man has anything to do with Md. Fakhrul Islam Securities Ltd., but since his death became news worldwide, his photos shown more than mine at Google Image when I search with my own name, Fakhrul Anour. 

FAKHRUL ARAB
A perfume...
 It is really fascinating to know there's a non-alcoholic perfume by the name of FAKHRUL distributed in a fancy royal pot-like bottle. It is produced by one of Middle East well-known luxury fragrance brand, Al-Haramain. Designed for men, it is reported it has the scent of sandalwood & saffron. Think of me if you found one.*wink*

Glad to know now that many parents today have used the name of FAKHRUL as their children's first name, to at least proclaimed the 'pride of... ' (fakhrul) their means. Thanks also to the internet technology, that now I can relate to others who have the similar first name as mine. To those I've mentioned above, none of them I've met or even know personally or even try, but at least each of them represent something I had in me. God blesses their souls (even the fragrance), me & other Fakhrul too. ^_^

One thing about ANOUR...

I graduated from UiTM in BSc of Furniture Technology, therefore this brand, Anour does caught may attention. Yeahhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment