Wednesday, February 1, 2012

UNINTENDED SOAKED IN MUSE

How do you feel when you're a big fan of MUSE falling for someone who confidently said "You listen to MUSE?! O-Ma-Gay... you're such a nerd!" 

Let me define such feeling for you--you wish you're in love with someone else! Right? But what can you do when falling in love with someone (especially at first sight), just like being unintended soaked in muse... means letting go is like leaving you dry. *sigh*

But how do you feel when you're driving around while listen to MUSE with your beloved (the anti-MUSE), suddenly he/she fluently sing along with one of your favorite tune from the group? I assume you will stop your car and start eagerly questioning "How can that be?!" Especially when you know the group better, but can't sing along fluently like your lover did. I bet you must be feeling awkwardly misled! 

Let me tell you this, there are those who happen to absorb something into their mind and heart, but they are unaware that maybe what they like exactly what they unintentionally try to avoid. So when it comes to MUSE, I was one of them! 

I didn't know that I could fluently sing most of MUSE songs without knowing its title or the group until one day, I got caught up with a song from my favorite new star, Adam Lambert titled 'Soaked'. What's the relevant? As far I'm concern, the reason why I was attached to MUSE music without knowing it came from them was because their music got a certain soul that only the group can create. They could even turn certain oldies songs to feel like theirs. So when I heard the song 'Soaked', it reminded me of the song 'Unintended'. Something came close without expectation, and in this case it was me with MUSE and their music genre.

So practically I'm just like everyone else who happen to be muse by content without thinking of knowing the subject. Therefore you see, it is in my concern to share or confess to you about something I occasionally deny yet I'm absorbed by it. I don't really feel amuse looking at the three musicateers, but once I know after so long they have muse me, it's time to reveal the truth.

I don't want to stay in hide anymore just because I don't want to admit that I enjoy being around the Hobbits because I'm an Elf. Yes, without verdict I admit it was all about ego. It's like falling in love with someone I try to deny but forever that's the one who is going to make my life better. The silly part is when everyone knows what I try to deny and that makes me feel worse than a nerd!~

From now on, I'll be singing MUSE songs whenever and wherever I want, but don't ask me detail about the group, honestly speaking... I don't care unless they stop making music. 


I've voted MUSE for Q Best Act In The World Today & Greatest Act of The Last 25 Years in the 2011. I believe the Q cover of MUSE for this 25th Anniversary Collector's Edition really fit my Utopian soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment